Friday, February 5, 2016

Annual Report

We recently received our Annual Report.  I was pleasantly surprised to find my work partner featured on one of the spreads, and she said such sweet things about me!

“Thanks to the help of my Volunteer, we are able to hold our first ever Community NCD ‘open house’. The ‘open house’ opens every Wednesday from 7-11 am and every Wednesday we see approximately 20 patients. I am so happy that thanks to the ‘open house’ many patients are able to keep their diabetes, blood pressure and weight under control.”

"I love my Volunteer like a daughter; we have very close communication not only for work related activities but also in our personal lives. Our relationship is so strong that when she leaves it will really hurt me.” -J.T., Community Health Worker



Love always, 
Jess

#BloggingAbroad 

Challenge #10 = Quote

No comments:

Post a Comment