Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Playlist 1

No one asked me, but here are a few tunes that I have really been enjoying over the last year.  I really enjoyed a conversation I had with fellow volunteers the other day in which we shared favorite artists and songs that were had been listening to lately.  Some were tried-and-true anthems and others were newly discovered.  I never have a good answer to "What is your favorite band?" because my musical taste is a bit all-over-the-place, but I have certainly loved (and continue to love) these songs.

  1. Help I'm Alive- Metric
  2. Helplessness Blues- Fleet Foxes
  3. Bravado- Lorde
  4. Battleships- I'm From Barcelona
  5. Heartbeats- José Gonzalez
  6. From the Morning- Nick Drake
  7. You Only Live Once- The Strokes
  8. Hummingbird- The Weepies
  9. Yo No Sé Mañana- Luis Enrique
  10. Should Have Known Better- Sufjan Stevens
  11. The Mother We Share- Chvrches
  12. Atlas Hands- Benjamin Francis Leftwich
  13. Holocene- Bon Iver
  14. Me Vale- Maná
  15. Cavalier- James Vincent McMorrow
  16. Sin Cargo de Conciencia- Leon Polar
  17. I'm Not Calling You a Liar- Florence and The Machine
  18. Fever Dream- Iron & Wine
  19. Something Good Can Work Out- Two Door Cinema Club
  20. Elation- Isbells

*In no particular order
**Thanks for indulging me in this time-capsule type post.

Love always,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment